Next Gen Program
Want to improve your social media or online
presence? Not sure how or don’t have the time?
Let us help so you can stay focused on your business!
By being part of this 12 week program you can establish or improve your online profile and generate more exposure for your business whilst supporting local High School students studying Commerce, IT and Business Studies to develop employability skills and experience.
Young participants will be working under the coaching and guidance of Glenn Haworth and other digital experts. Glenn built his own internationally recognised e-commerce store and has supported numerous other businesses to grow.
All participating businesses will have the opportunity to articulate their digital strategy in 2 FREE workshops with Glenn
PROGRAM COST - $350
• Instagram/Facebook bio update with call-to-action, contact information, highlights and themes
• 6 – 8 Instagram and Facebook posts
• Mailchimp setup and data base implementation
• 2 x individual email campaigns with templates created for future campaigns
• “Google my Business” setup and content
WHEN: Pre-planning workshops will be held on 23 & 30 June from 6-8pm at Kiama Community College, 7 Railway Parade (under the Library) in the Auditorium.
MORE INFO Contact Su Montgomery on (02) 4232 1050or email firstname.lastname@example.org or Kaylene 0457 773 064