Rooms & Public Areas Attendant
Overlooking the beautiful Kiama Harbour and the Pacific Ocean, The Sebel Harbourside Kiama provides a unique destination for leisure, conference and corporate guests.
The Sebel Harbourside Kiama has an opportunity for a casual Room Attendant and Public Areas Attendant to join our dynamic and hardworking housekeeping team.
What are your main responsibilities?
- Cleaning hotel rooms to the highest standard within the allocated time fram
- Cleaning all public areas of hotel including, hotel hallways and reception, conference facilities, gym, dining areas, car park and exterior grounds.
- Removing linen from bedroom floors and preparing it for collection.
- Emptying rubbish bins.
- Replenishing linen stores, guest amenities, mini bar and service carts.
- Working with housekeeping team as required.
- Minor Maintenance duties.
- Minor Reception duties.
How will you be rewarded?
- Generous staff benefits
- Excellent career opportunities
What you need to exceed?
- Previous housekeeping experience in 4 to 5 star or luxury hotels
- Extremely high standard of cleanliness and attention to detail
- Good communication skills
- Time Management and Organisation Skills
- Flexibility to work on weekdays/weekends and holidays
- Professional attitude and strong customer service skills
- Right to work in Australia
It's time to take control of your career. This is your chance to join this prestigious hotel.
Only successful candidates will be contacted.