Connie brings a wealth of international and cross-sector experience and a professional network spanning 35 years in executive and C-Suite roles in the Financial Services, technology and not for profit industries.
She has a history of leading highly successful teams that deliver exceptional results and a track record of growing sustainable businesses. Her professional achievements and advocacy for diversity have been recognised and are reflected in the industry awards she has been fortunate enough to be awarded.
Strongly experienced in governance, strategy, stakeholder management, regulatory compliance, technology, transformation, policy, negotiation, and diversity, I consider my key skill is developing and growing businesses in a creative and disciplined manner, without loss of performance, productivity or profitability.
After successfully steering her last venture, OneVue Holdings, from a small privately owned company she founded with revenues of less than $1m to a successful ASX listed company which was subsequently acquired for $115 million.
- 2020 - Women in Finance CEO of the Year
- 2019 - Woman of the Year Award, at the Women in Financial Services Awards
- 2018 - Women in Finance Awards, CEO of the Year
- 2017 - Named by Insights Success magazine as “one of the 30 most influential Women in Business.”
- 2015 - Eastern Finalist for E&Y's Entrepreneur of the Year
- 2003 - Federal Government Centenary Medal for contribution to Australian business leadership